So you want to have a web design degree and web developer degree. When you want to do a degree from one of these, the first question that comes to mind is.
There is any only web design degree or web development degree? Is that right?. So, the simple answer is no. There is no only degree that is completely for a web designer and web developer. But there are a lot of degrees that can be done to becoming a professional web designer and web developer.
Best degrees related to web design and development
- BSCS (Bachelor of Science in Computer Science)
- BSIT (Bachelor of Science in Information Technology)
- BSSE (Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering)
All the above program is for 4 years. In all these programs, some subject is related to web design and development which are.
Related subject to Web Design degree and development
- Web designing (HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap)
Requirements for a Web Design degree
There are no special requirements for the above degrees. But that is good for you if you have a computer background. Like you have done your school on the computer. And then you did inter with a computer. So in this way it help you a lot to learn the above courses. If you don’t have a computer background no worries do your best. And I believe you can easily complete above degrees.
Salaries after web design and development degree
Recently, a web designer is a highly paid job. The reason is that the user is always attracted by design they don’t know about backend functionalities. Almost a web designer and developer salary start from 300$ to 500$ per month. In a good firm, there is almost a 10% to 20 % increment per year for a web designer. And 5% to 15% increment per year for a web developer.
Difference between Degree and certificate
|Minimum period is 2 years||Maximum period is 1 year|
|All major and related subjects are included||Only focus on one or two subjects|
|If you have a degree you absolutely get a job||If you have an only certificate then much difficult to get a job|
|Certification is done to get a specialization in one of degree subject|
Quick tip for those who are doing or thinking of doing a degree
- You must have excellent skills in C++ and OOP.
- If you are in the starting semester make your own profile on any platform like Linkedin, Facebook, etc.
- It is much better if you buy your name domain and make your own web. It is not mattered it is good or bad. You can do better with the passage of time. It help you a lot.
- Regular updated your profile from university projects.
- Also, Include yours activates in your profile.
- Most important make your account in any earing platform that is given below.
Platform of earning after web design and development degree
There is a lot of platforms for online earning. Some of them are given below.
- Up work
Top 10 countries and their top 3 universities in web design and development
- California Institute of Technology
- Stanford University
- Harvard University
- University of Toronto
- McGill University
- Carleton University
- University of Cambridge
- Durham University
- University of Leeds
- University of Kuala Lumpur
- University of Malaya
- Sunway University
- NUST (NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY)
- FAST NUCES (the National University Of Computer and Emerging sciences)
- Punjab University
- The University of Melbourne
- The Australian National University
- The University of Sydney
- University of Deusto (Universidad Deusto)
- Technical University of Munich
- University of Bonn
- Beihang University
- NANJING UNIVERSITY
- FUDAN UNIVERSITY
- American University of Paris
- University of IMT Atlantique
- University of Grenoble
- Dublin city university University of information technology Carlow
- University of Technology Sligo